Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specializing in the deployment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with several offices in Europe.
A day as an intermediary at Pollux
As an intermediary, you are the spider in the web within Pollux. A hectic, challenging and varied job. Fascinating and binding your clients and temporary workers is your top priority. You proactively keep our customers satisfied, and you also know how to bind them to Pollux. You do not turn your hand around for holding commercial conversations and making price agreements.
You ensure that a temporary worker is linked to the right client. You guide the temporary worker from A to Z. You plan the deployment of permanent and flexible employees in such a way that the demand of the clients can be optimally met.
In addition, you solve personnel and planning related issues together with your colleagues. The more challenging the better. You know the collective labor agreement better than anyone, you like to bite down on laws and regulations and you like to be aware of all changes. You do not find this a problem translating to your clients and temporary workers.
You never stand still, you always think of new ways and always see opportunities. You do everything for a successful cooperation between the client, the temporary worker and Pollux.
- You are looking for customers for Pollux and you know how to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers;
- You make the ideal match between clients and temporary workers and support our recruiters with recruiting suitable personnel;
- You supervise your temporary workers and know how to bind them to you;
- You know how to solve complex issues and like to be aware of all laws and regulations.
- Market-based salary depending on specific knowledge and experience;
- Company car, laptop and telephone;
- Good fringe benefits;
- An open, personal working environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and good team spirit.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum MBO + / HBO working and thinking level;
- At least one year of relevant experience as an intermediary;
- Good oral and written command of the Dutch and English language;
- You are good with people, you have guts and take your responsibility.
Not convinced yet?
No day is the same at Pollux! Together with a close and pleasant team you know how to get the job done every day. In addition, at Pollux you get all the space to take on responsibilities and to develop yourself as a professional but also as an individual.
Are you convinced that the above position suits you? Do not hesitate and apply immediately! You can apply by sending a motivational letter with CV or video application to firstname.lastname@example.org