Fishing boat employee
As a fishing boat employee you go on a fishing boat from Yerseke. You mainly occupy yourself with throwing in and throwing in nets. In addition, you will also sort fish on the boat.
The salary of a fishing boat employee is € 11.00 per hour. If you perform well, your salary will be € 12.00 per hour after one month.
During the week cruise, food and drinks are provided on board. You must take care of this yourself for day trips, unless the skipper indicates otherwise.
There is a travel allowance of € 0.20 per kilometer.
You can work for this client during the day sailing, but also the week sailing.
Departure between 06:00 - 07:00 from Yerseke. Return around 5:00 PM.
Weekly cruise (to the Wadden Sea):
Departure Monday 4:30 am from Yerseke by car to Harlingen and on the boat. Return is on Thursday evening around 9:00 PM.
What do we expect from you?
- Good command of the English language;
- You enjoy working outside and do not get seasick;
- You live near Yerseke.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our consultant will introduce you to the client, he / she will always be your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Possibility of training;
- Pleasant working environment.