You are a team leader of a team with 30 people in a chocolate and confectionery products stickering.
Your new job
Your new workplace is at an international wholesaler specialized in the import and export of chocolate and confectionery products. Together with 100 colleagues you will work in a warehouse that was built in 2019.
A nice workplace where good equipment is used and where you have every opportunity to develop yourself. You work every day with various products from A-brand manufacturers.
Your average working day looks like this:
• Your working day starts early, at 06:00 you are on the work floor.
• You are responsible for unloading the container and loading with the EPT.
• You will work with the scanner.
• You manage the orders: your organize which orders go first; complete orders according and sort orders according to the guidelines.
• You count the goods, whether they correspond with the order and also register shortages.
• You will fill in documents and check attendance.
• You will report problems to the supervisor and in the office.
• You are responsible for the cleanliness in the hall and in front.
• At 3:00 pm you go home.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
Why you also want to choose Pollux:
• Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
• you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
• respect for everyone is our code word.
• your well-being is our concern.
You are someone who likes to work accurately. For this position of packing and sticker employee:
• you have experience as team leader and EPT driver.
• you speak English or Dutch and Polish.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That's why we offer you for this full-time position:
• a gross hourly wage of €11,26 in the first 3 months.
• a gross hourly wage of €12.06 after the trial / training period .
• a 40-hour working week with fixed times from 06:00 to 15:00.
• travel allowance if you have your own home & transport.
• a good atmosphere at the workplace, with a chip cart on location every month.
• the possibility for housing and transport.