As Production employee you will work in a reliable, high-quality supplier in plastic recycling industry.
Your new job
You work for a company specialized in recycling plastics, located in Oosterhout.
This client is a plastic processing company, which turns out plastic waste into new raw materials makes for plastic processing companies. By reducing, homogenizing and extruding/compounding, these scraps are processed into high-quality raw materials for, for example, injection moulding or extrusion companies.
You will do this in 3 Shifts:
• 06:00 – 14:00
• 14:00 – 22:00
• 22:00 – 06:00
Your average working day looks like this:
• you arrive at the factory and start your working day;
• your team leader will distribute the tasks
• you transport the goods with the forklift to the right place;
• you clean your workplace;
• your working day will be over and the transport will be ready to take you home.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Thousands of job seekers have preceded you and work for companies such as Ingram Micro. Let's discover the possibilities together.
• Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
• you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
• respect for everyone is our code word.
• you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
• your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this production employee function:
• You speak Dutch or English
• You have european forklift certificate
• You have experience as a forklift driver
• You don’t have afraid of heights. Part of the work is occasionally on an aerial platform, about 8 meters high, and now and then via a cage ladder to a silo, about 18 meters.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
• A gross hourly wage of € 11,26 (exclude allowance) + 17% surcharge
• Working hours: 40hours/ week
• A safe working environment.
• Possibility of accommodation and transport to and from work.
• An extra bonus of €100 when you refer someone else.