Are you social, independent and do you always think in solutions? Then we are looking for you as our new in-house consultant!
Not convinced yet?
Every day is different at Pollux! Together with a close team you know how to get the job done every day. In addition, at Pollux you are given all the space to take on responsibilities and to develop yourself as a professional but also as an individual.
Are you convinced that the above position suits you? Don't hesitate and apply now! You can apply by sending a motivational letter with CV or video application to Lizeth van Oorschot, email@example.com and / or to Nathalie van de Plas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specialized in the employment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with various offices in Europe.
A day as an in-house consultant/job coach at Pollux
As an in-house consultant/job coach you will work in-house at one of our largest clients in Venlo. You mainly work on location at the client, but you regularly visit our office in Roosendaal.
While performing this divers, commercial function, you have a lot of contact with the client, but also with all temporary workers. You proactively think along with the customer and the temporary worker to improve the collaboration. Your goal is to make the collaboration between the client, the temporary worker and Pollux as successful as possible.
- Minimum MBO / HBO working and thinking level;
- At least one year of relevant experience as an in-house consultant/job coach;
- Good oral and written command of the Dutch or English language;
- Good oral and written command of the Polish language;
- You have guts, you are resistant to stress and you take your responsibility;
- You are willing to participate in the telephone on-call service after office hours and on weekends.
- Market-based salary depending on specific knowledge and experience;
- Company car, laptop and telephone;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- An open, personal work environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and good team spirit.