As a production employee, you cut metal sheets into smaller parts.
Your new job
In a warehouse of 8500m² you and your colleagues get to work cutting, sawing and cleaning metals. The metal plates can be heavy, but that's no problem for you.
Your average working day looks like this:
• Your working day starts at 07:00;
• You go with your colleagues to the warehouse where you will be working that day;
• You cut & saw metal sheets in an open warehouse;
• At 3:00 pm your working day is over and you can enjoy the rest of the afternoon and evening.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Thousands of job seekers have preceded you and work for companies such as Ingram Micro. Let's discover the possibilities together.
• Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
• you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
• respect for everyone is our code word.
• you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
• your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this production employee function:
• you are in good shape, because you have to deal with physical work.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
• a gross hourly wage of €15,00;
• fixed working hours from 07:00 – 15:00;
• a safe working environment.
• possibility of accommodation and transport to and from work.