You pack chocolate and confectionery products and provide them with labels.
As a packing and sticker employee you will work in a brand-new warehouse in Oud-Gastel. The pleasant atmosphere in the workplace makes your work even more enjoyable. Together with your team, you ensure that the packaging process runs smoothly. We offer you this job for 40 hours a week with fixed working hours from Monday to Friday.
Your new job
A nice workplace where good equipment is used and where you have every opportunity to develop yourself. You work every day with various products from A-brand manufacturers.
Your average working day looks like this:
- Your working day starts early, at 06:00 you are on the work floor.
- In the morning you pack chocolate bars and provide the products with the correct label. You can do this manually or mechanically.
- In the afternoon you have another product to pack.
- At the end of your working day, you ensure that your work environment is clean and tidy.
- At 3:00 pm you go home again.
Your new workplace is at an international wholesaler specialized in the import and export of chocolate and confectionery products. Together with 100 colleagues you will work in a warehouse that was built in 2019.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
Why you also want to choose Pollux:
- Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- your well-being is our concern.
You are someone who likes to work accurately. For this position of packing and sticker employee:
- you can work well with others.
- you can easily switch between different products, orders and actions
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That's why we offer you for this full-time position:
- a gross hourly wage of €11,86
- a 40-hour working week with fixed times from 06:00 to 15:00.
- travel allowance if you have your own home & transport.
- a good atmosphere at the workplace, with a chip cart on location every month.
- the possibility for housing and transport.