As a forklift driver you transport goods from the dock to the correct racks.
Guaranteed work all year round with a fixed 40hours/week. Nice atmosphere in the workplace with free coffee, tea and water for every employee.
We offer you that in this vacancy as forklift driver.
Your new job
The client have many years of experience in international logistics, providing best-in-class logistics services. The client is active in the sector of loading, unloading and transshipment activities for maritime shipping.
As a forklift driver you transport goods, you pick them up at the dock where containers are unloaded and then you bring them to the correct position. It is also possible to be asked to collect orders.
You do this in the warehouse in Moerdijk where you work in 2 shifts. The morning shift starts at 7h:00 m – 16h:00m and the afternoon shift at 16h:00m – 1h:00m.
Your average working day looks like this:
- You arrive at the customer at 07:00 or 4:00 pm, depends on your shift
- You ensure the fast loading and/or unloading of trailers and containers by means of a forklift
- You ensure that all products arrive safely, quickly and undamaged at their location or at your colleagues
- You ensure that all packed pallets are provided with a sturdy foil wrap so that they remain safely on their pallet during the journey to the customer
- You keep your workplace tidy and clean
- You help your colleagues with their work
- You drive with safety to yourself, your colleagues and the environment
- At 16h:00m or 1h:00m your working day is over and the transport is ready to take you home
Find your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various branches in Europe, we are ready every day. Thousands of job seekers preceded you and work for companies like Ingram Micro. Let's discover the possibilities together.
- Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this Reach truck driver position:
- You speak English;
- You have at least 1 year of experience on a forklift truck;
- You are in possession of a (Dutch) forklift truck certificate;
- You have driver's license B.
What do you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward it! That is why we offer you for this position:
- A gross hourly wage of €11.75 (excluding allowances).
- Extra allowances in the evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- € 0.19 per kilometer, provided if you have your own accommodation and your own transport.
- 40 hours a week.
- Possibility of housing and transport to and from work.
- An extra €100 bonus if you refer someone else.