Work as a loader and unloader for one of Europe's largest webshops for everything at home and in the garden.
Guaranteed work all year round with a fixed hours guarantee. We offer you that in this vacancy as loader/unloader, where you will receive a permanent contract if you function well. This way you can build a bright future.
Your new job
With over 120 million website visitors per year, you work for one of the largest web shops in Europe. From garden furniture to sports equipment, the range is very diverse. As a loader/unloader, you load or unload the containers quickly, so that orders arrive at the customers on time. You do this in the warehouse in Venlo where you work for 1 of the 2 departments: Inbound or Outbound. At the Inbound department, you manually unload containers that come in directly from the port of Rotterdam. The Outbound department ensures that all pallets with customer orders are ready for shipment. Every day you work with a different team of a total of 3 colleagues. This makes your working day look different every day.
Your average working day looks like this:
- early in the morning the transport is ready at your place of residence.
- you arrive at the warehouse at 6.00 am and start your working day.
- team leaders make a distribution of which teams unload which containers and distribute the lists.
- you load or unload the various containers with your team.
- at 2.30 pm your working day will be over and the transport will be ready to take you home. In the high season it is possible that you make longer days.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Thousands of job seekers have preceded you and work for companies such as Ingram Micro. Let's discover the possibilities together.
- Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this loader/unloader function:
- you are in good shape, because you have to deal with physical work.
- you don't mind working in shifts.
- you preferably speak Dutch or English, but this is not mandatory.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a gross hourly wage of € 10.60 and € 11.50 after completing your reach truck driver training. The hourly wage is excluding allowances.
- extra allowances in the evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- a job for 40 hours a week.
- opportunities for training such as a training for reach truck driver.
- the possibility of entering permanent employment.
- a safe working environment.
- possibility of accommodation and transport to and from work (paid).
- an extra bonus of €100 when you refer someone else.
- a buddy who guides you in the first week so that you quickly know your way around the organization.