A successful day as a job coach? A satisfied customer and temporary worker!
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specializing in the deployment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with several offices in Europe.
Not convinced yet?
Every public holiday and Pollux milestone is celebrated with your colleagues! Now we mainly celebrate this online, but as soon as it is possible, we will toast during the summer barbecue and have lunch together every month.
In addition, at Pollux you are given every opportunity to take responsibility and develop yourself as a professional but also as an individual.
Are you convinced that the above position suits you? Do not hesitate and apply immediately!
A day as jobcoach at Pollux
You get in your company car in the morning, on to your first stop of the day: the customer. When you arrive at the customer, you have a chat with your contact person. All kinds of topics are discussed: you discuss that one incident in the news, but you also talk about challenges with the planning. After this you go to the work floor. You walk by our temporary employees. You ask them how they are doing and whether you can help them with anything.
After talking to everyone, you will continue to one of our housing locations. The temporary workers who live there know that you are coming. You are there every week as the point of contact for the temporary worker.
Your last stop is our office in Roosendaal. After grabbing a cup of coffee or tea, take a seat at your desk. You ensure that everything is registered in the systems. Another successful day behind us: satisfied customer and temporary worker.
- You are social and enjoy working with other people;
- Experience as a job coach is an advantage;
- Good oral and written command of the English language and Polish or Romanian;
- You work well in a hectic environment and take your responsibility;
- You are willing to work on standby by telephone after office hours and on weekends.
- You will be classified in job grade 3 or 4, your salary will be a minimum of €1925/4 weeks and a maximum salary of €2565 based on a 40-hour work week. The final salary is determined depending on your specific knowledge and experience;
- Company car, laptop and telephone;
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment;
- An open, personal work environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and good team spirit