As a orderpicker, you work in an impressive working environment with the most modern materials on location in Moerdijk.
You are the orderpicker who ensures the collect of the orders that have to be sent. Your workplace have the size of no less than 40 football. You will work for the largest distributor of car and truck tires in Europe. The atmosphere within the company can best be described as respectful, open and friendly.
Your new job
As a orderpicker, you work in an impressive working environment with the most modern materials on location in Moerdijk. This company has been a household name in tire distribution for 50 years. Here you will find the largest stock of tires from both well-known brands and private labels.
Your job? Using scanners, you move the car tires and ensure that they are stored in the right place in the warehouse. You do this in 3 shifts: 06h:00m – 14h:00; 14h:00m – 22h:00m and 22h:00 – 06h:00.
Your average working day looks like this:
• You report 15 minutes before your working day starts.
• you enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while putting on your work shoes.
• your manager announces the daily schedule.
• you start collect orders of the list of your finger scanner.
• if you see that a product is no longer in stock you must report to your manager.
• you make sure you leave everything tidy for your colleagues in the next shift.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
Why you also want to choose Pollux:
• Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
• you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
• respect for everyone is our code word.
• your well-being is our concern.
You are someone who likes to roll up your sleeves, work accurately and keep to agreements. For this orderpicker position:
• you have work experience as an order picker.
• you are you prepared to work on Saturdays during busy periods.
• you speak Dutch or English.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That's why we offer you for this full-time position:
• a gross hourly wage of €12,12.
• a 40hour working week.
• extra allowance of €3,26/hour.
• a good atmosphere in the workplace.
• a safe working environment.
• possibility of accommodation and transport to and from work.