Your new job
As an assembly production employee you will work with rotisserie, food displays and deli counters. You ensure that supermarkets and companies in the food-to-go industry worldwide can present their food and drinks both hot and cold.
Your average working day looks like this:
• you assemble metal and components.
• you build sub-assemblies together.
• you connect the electricity for the products.
• all this is done using air and electricity hand tools.
• your product is now assembled, you check your own work based on work instructions and you check your product for any defects that you need to repair.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
• Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
• you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
• respect for everyone is our code word.
• you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
• your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this function:
• you have technical insight and you like to work with your hands.
• you are a flexible and positive person.
• do you speak Dutch or English.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
• a gross hourly wage of € 13.52. The hourly wage is exclusive of allowances.
• overtime allowance of 25% and 50%.
• a job for 40 hours a week.
• fixed working hours between 07:15h – 16:15h.
• the possibility of entering permanent employment.
• a safe working environment.
• housing (paid).