Agricultural and production worker
As an agricultural employee you work outside for the first 4 weeks. You will get started with raging strawberry beds and straightening the roots of the strawberry plants. After these 4 weeks you start as a production employee and you start working inside. You will mainly be busy picking up cuttings indoors.
The customer is a leading company in the propagation of, among other things, strawberry plants.
As an agricultural employee your salary is: € 10.24 per hour.
Working for this client in some cases entitles you to an allowance:
- Overtime between 38 hours and 48 hours/week 8.25%
- Overtime between 48 hours and 55 hours/week 25%
At this client you work on a day shift, between 07:00 am - 5:00 pm.
What do we expect from you?
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves;
- You don't mind getting dirty, after all, you work with soil and plants.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our intermediary will introduce you to the customer, he / she will always remain your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Possibility of training;
- Pleasant working environment.