As a Troubleshooter employee, you play an important role. You are responsible for check areas at warehouses and solving daily ad hoc issues.
Furthermore, the problematic products are inspected by you to ensure that those ones will arrive to correct destinations.
You are accurate and efficient in your job. You can operate independently when required and you are a team player in general!
The client is an online seller and global supplier for both consumers and companies. They are one of the largest online webshops in Europe. They sell all kinds of things for the home or for the garden.
Working for this client entitles you in some cases to an allowance
Monday – Saturday after 40 hours/week 25%
Sunday after 40 hours/week 50%
Monday – Saturday 06.00h - 08.00h 15%
Monday – Saturday 20.00h - 22.00h 15%
Monday – Saturday 22.00h - 06.00h 25%
National holiday 100%
In addition, there is the possibility to qualify for a permanent appointment at the client.
- You will measure and weigh new received goods;
- You are responsible for adding the correct master data in our WMS (SAP);
- You perform quality control checks for incoming goods; e.g. check the completeness of the carton content, check for damaged parts, etc.;
- You create and assign warehouse tasks, book goods and register logistic mutations, help reachers with problematic tasks and solve issues in our lost & found warehouse (our “check area”);
- You assist our stock control department by keeping the stock differences to a minimum;
- You realize this by creating physical inventory documents, counting the stock and cleaning up the bins.
The standard working hours are between 06:00h and 16:00h. In the peak times there are 2 shifts. The morning shift is from 6:00h - 15:00h, the afternoon shift is from 14:00h - 23:00h.
What do we expect from you?
- VMBO+ / MBO or equivalent;
- Experience in an equal or similar function Experience working with SAP or another WMS is an advantage;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Work in two shifts;
- English is required; both written and spoken.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our consultant will introduce you to the customer, he/she will always remain your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Ability to train;
- Pleasant working environment.
|Salary||€10,05 (excluding allowances)|