Employee personnel & payroll
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specialized in the deployment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with various offices in Europe.
A day as a employee of personnel and salary administration at Pollux
You will work within the Invoicing and Remuneration department, a small but close-knit team. As a personnel and salary administration employee you ensure that the salaries of the employees are paid correctly and on time and you are responsible for correct and complete invoicing to our clients.
You are also responsible for the personnel files of our employees. This includes the creation of contracts, the timely identification of phase changes or management of the personnel file.
You can also effortlessly answer questions from our employees about their pay slip or file.
- Market-based salary depending on specific knowledge and experience;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- A varied job in an open and personal work environment;
- Employment contract of 40 hours. It is also possible to fill in by a duo function.
- Digital processing of appointments and managing the personnel files of our employees;
- Processing personnel mutations;
- Processing salary changes, including;
- Digital processing of the hours of our employees, taking into account the various applicable collective labor agreements and laws and regulations;
- invoicing to our clients;
- Other tasks, such as creating payment batches, entering wage attachments, health insurance, monitoring the phase system;
- Point of contact for temporary workers, clients and colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum MBO level;
- Word, Excel and Outlook hold no secrets for you;
- You have several years of work experience as a personnel and salary administration employee;
- Accurate, driven, honest, flexible and customer-oriented;
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language.
No day is the same at Pollux! Together with a close and friendly team you know how to get the job done every day. In addition, at Pollux you are given all the space to take on responsibilities and to develop yourself as a professional but also as an individual.
Are you convinced that the above position suits you? Don't hesitate and apply now! You can apply by sending a motivating letter with CV or video application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Hours||32 - 40|