Manager personnel & payroll
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specialized in the deployment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with various offices in Europe.
A day as a manager of personnel and salary administration at Pollux
As a manager you will work within the Invoicing and Remuneration department. This department ensures optimal processing of employee mutations and salaries and is responsible for correct and complete invoicing to our clients.
You will end up with a small team. They know their responsibility and know better than anyone how to carry out the processes in the department. They ensure that our temporary employees are paid on time and correctly. They are very eager to learn and they are looking for a colleague with knowledge, a colleague who can coach them to reach a higher level.
You are the specialist when it comes to personnel administration and salary processing. We are looking for a colleague who knows better than anyone how to perform checks on the personnel and salary administration. From a gross-net check on a payslip to the application of collective labor agreements. You know exactly what is possible and what is not possible. As a colleague you are a worthy sparring partner.
Although the activities and processes surrounding the personnel and payroll administration are largely automated, there is always room for improvement. Your fresh perspective and substantiated opinion are therefore very welcome.
In short, within Pollux you will be involved in setting up various checks within the payroll administration, coaching your colleagues, sparring with colleagues, process optimization and implementations. You can count on a lot of diversity!
- Market-based salary depending on specific knowledge and experience;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- A varied job in an open and personal work environment;
- Minimum employment contract of 32 hours.
- You are responsible for the entire process of invoicing, remuneration and the management of personnel administration;
- You are responsible for setting up various controls for correct and complete processing of the salaries of our temporary workers;
- You like to coach and train colleagues;
- You can initiate improvements in the quality and efficiency of the work processes;
- You participate in projects and ensure further implementation;
- You are always aware of the current legislation and regulations and you are a full sparring partner.
What do we expect from you?
- MBO / HBO level;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- A completed PDL training
- Accurate, driven, honest, flexible and customer-oriented;
- Affinity with automated salary systems;
- You speak Dutch and English.
No day is the same at Pollux! Together with a close and friendly team you know how to get the job done every day. In addition, at Pollux you are given all the space to take on responsibilities and to develop yourself as a professional but also as an individual.
Are you convinced that the above position suits you? Don't hesitate and apply now! You can apply by sending a motivating letter with CV or video application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Hours||32 - 40|