You repair roll containers and other logistics storage products with a welding machine. You do not need a certificate, only experience as an (amateur) welder.
The client makes roll containers and other logistics storage products. If you deliver good work, you could get a permanent contract.
As a welder you do not need a certificate, but you do have experience in welding thin plates. A welder's salary is € 10.50/hour.
You work for this customer in day shifts. Working hours are from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English or Dutch;
- You can weld accurately;
- You have experience with a welding machine.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our intercedente will introduce you to the customer, he/she will always be your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Possibility of training;
- A pleasant working environment.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here