Logistics employee is a job with a lot of diversity. Your activities include packing and repacking, but also loading and unloading. You work with all kinds of products: from foods to organic products.
The client is a partner for storage and solutions for logistics services. They offer a one-stop shop: one organization that deals with storage, repacking and distribution.
The salary you receive as a logistics employee is € 10.50.
Working for this client entitles you in some cases to an allowance:
Monday - Friday, over 8 hours / day 30%
Sunday & national holidays 100%
The working hours on Monday to Thursday are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. On Friday you work from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
What do we expect from you?
- You are excited to get started;
- You don't mind carrying out various activities.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our intercedente will introduce you to the customer, he/she will always be your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Possibility of training;
- A pleasant working environment.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here