A day as a recruiter at Pollux
As a recruiter, you are responsible for the entire recruitment and selection process and you are looking for the perfect candidate for our clients. From drawing up job profiles and vacancy texts, to finally a warm welcome at the office. You guide the candidate from A to Z. An ambitious and entrepreneurial position with a lot of responsibility.
As a recruiter you are also part of the P&O team. Together with this team you ensure that the questions and needs of the temporary workers are answered and - where possible - fulfilled. You are and will remain the temporary worker's first point of contact.
- Market-conform salary depending on specific knowledge and experience;
- Good fringe benefits;
- An open, personal working environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and good team spirit.
- You write swirling vacancies and place them on our website and external recruitment channels. You come up with and implement creative ideas to recruit the best candidates;
- You assess the applications, contact the candidates and make the optimal match between the candidate and the vacancy;
- You maintain the pool of available candidates and you also maintain contact with our recruitment offices in Europe and with external recruitment channels;
- You document all contact moments with the candidates and customers using an ATS system;
- You ensure a warm reception at the office and support the onboarding process on arrival where necessary.
- You are the first point of contact for the candidates and temporary workers.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum MBO + / HBO working and thinking level;
- At least one year of relevant recruitment experience;
- Extensive experience in working with various online and offline recruitment channels;
- Good oral and written command of the Dutch and English language;
- Willingness to work in exchange services and to cooperate in the accessibility service.
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specializing in the deployment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with several offices in Europe.
Not convinced yet?
No day is the same at Pollux! Together with a close and fun team you know how to get the job done every day. In addition, at Pollux you get all the space to take on responsibilities and to develop yourself as a professional but also as an individual.
Are you convinced that the above position suits you? Do not hesitate and apply immediately! You can apply by sending a motivational letter with CV or video application to email@example.com