Production employee with technical background
We are looking for a production employee with a technical background for an international employer in Best. You are responsible for the maintenance and installation of the machines. You provide preventive maintenance so that there are no risks in production. You ensure a safe and hygienic working environment. You monitor the machines daily, but also the air control and cooling installations. Of course you are the person who is responsible for reparations and solving malfunctions.
The client is an internationally active food processing company with multiple branches in the Netherlands.
You will work in a nice team with a view to a permanent contract. Most of the team leaders who work at this company once started through Pollux. So it is a job with career opportunities.
The salary associated with this position is € 10.05, you will work in 2 shifts. A cold surcharge applies to almost all departments, with the exception of the facilities department. This means that you get € 1.96 gross extra per day, with a maximum of € 9.80 gross per week.
You will work in 2 shifts.
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English;
- Completed MBO (level 3) training;
- Technical insight and affinity with production (machines);
- Demonstrable experience in production;
- A high sense of responsibility;
- Communicative in guiding colleagues;
- You can work independently and in a team;
- You enjoy working in shifts.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our consultant will introduce you to the customer, he / she will always remain your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Ability to train;
- Pleasant working environment
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
|Salary||€10,05 (excluding allowances)|