As a production employee, together with your colleagues, you make chilled ready meals for various healthcare institutions. We offer you this job for 40 hours a week, with fixed working hours.
Your new job
As a production employee you work with various types of food and you can work in different departments. One of the tasks is processing meat in preparation for the roasting department. You can also season meat products according to the recipe or portion and pack and repack food.
Your average working day looks like this:
- you arrive at the company and you change your outfit according to hygiene guidelines;
- your working day starts at 07:00, today you get to work with soup;
- you scoop the right amount into trays;
- you keep the warehouse neat and in order during your work.
Be mediated by Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover together what the possibilities are for you.
Why you want to choose Pollux:
- applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- you are central and this appreciation is noticeable.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this Production Assistant position:
- do you speak English or Dutch;
- you can work according to hygienic regulations (HACCP).
Your dose of working conditions
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a gross hourly wage of €10,83.
- a job for 38 hours a week.
- fixed working days from Monday to Friday
- fixed working hours of 07:00 – 15:00.
- a safe working environment.
- the possibility for housing and transport.