Production employee recycling
As a recycling product employee you will work at a recycling company in Moerdijk. Thanks to you, important metals are recycled. A lot of dust is released during this process, there are dust masks available, but you are not afraid to get dirty.
Will you pick it up?
All recyclable metals arrive in one waste stream. Between this supplied flow are pieces and parts that are not desirable for the further process. It is up to you to remove these pieces so that the recycling process continues smoothly.
Your average working day looks like this:
- You start your working day by preparing for work, so first put on your dust mask.
- You start by removing pieces and parts from the waste stream.
- You keep an overview so that you can report any problems or errors to the technical manager.
- When you have completed this part, make sure that the halls are free of dust. You do this with a sweeper or broom.
You will work in a recycling company in Moerdijk that processes 1.2 million tons of waste streams per year. 95% of this is reused or recycled.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
Why you also want to choose Pollux:
- applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- your well-being is our concern.
You are not afraid to get dirty. In addition, for this position of production employee recycling you can:
- • work accurately.
- • Are you familiar with clearing and cleaning activities.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That's why we offer you for this full-time position:
- a gross hourly wage of €11.00 per hour.
- after good performance you will receive €12.00 per hour after 3 months and €13.00 per hour after 6 months and after one year your salary will increase to €14.00 per hour.
- the possibility for housing and transport.