Marketing and communications employee
About 60 candidates a week arrive in the Netherlands to start a great new job. Thanks to the marketing expressions you created, these candidates have found a new job. You don't do this alone. Together with your colleagues within a small and close-knit team, you know how to achieve great results.
Before you get started, you get to know our temporary employees and customers well so that you can translate this into creative and catchy expressions on social media and the website. You help our temporary workers by designing clear leaflets with all the necessary information so that they can start their working day well prepared. During their employment, you send out newsletters with information and news.
In addition to online communications, you occasionally also work on printed matter for the office or housing locations. You also set up photography and video campaigns. You have complete freedom to develop your own ideas. Your activities also consist of:
- • writing vacancies.
- • posting vacancies on our recruitment channels.
- • posting content on our social media channels.
- • operational matters such as ordering personalized giveaways, office supplies, etc.
- • participate in digitization project groups.
Pollux, your new employer
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specialized in the temporary employment of both Dutch and international workers. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal, we are available every day for customers and employees. Our focus is mainly on the logistics sector and the food industry. Working at Pollux means that you will work in a small and close-knit team where no day is the same. Together we achieve great results and when necessary, we help each other. As part of Pollux, you are given every opportunity to take on responsibilities and to develop yourself as a professional and as an individual.
As a Marketing and Communications employee you are social, you can work well with people and you know how to reach them. You can switch quickly and you don't shy away from a hectic atmosphere, you will eventually work in the temporary employment industry, where every day is different. In addition, you take with you:
- a HBO diploma in Communication or Communication and Multimedia Design.
- experience with the use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro.
- experience with the use of social media.
- good command of Dutch and English.
Your dose of working conditions
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position at Pollux:
- a salary of €1929 and a maximum of €2565 per 4 weeks based on your knowledge and experience.
- an employment contract for 40 hours a week.
- 25 days off per year.
- travel allowance for commuting.
- extra allowances for accessibility and weekend services.
- pension scheme.
- year-end bonus in accordance with the collective labor agreement.
- fresh fruit and good bean coffee in the office.
- fun staff activities to get to know your colleagues even better.
If can apply via the button below, if you have questions you can send them to: email@example.com
|Hours||24 - 40|
|Salary||€1929 - €2565|