An informal atmosphere, a small close-knit team and yet working for a major international logistics player. This is possible if you start as an unloader for this customer. You can work for this customer for 40 hours a week.
Your new job
As a unloader you work from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00. So you have fixed working days and working times. The products that you unload from the container are mainly heavy boxes with various products.
Your average working day looks like this:
- your working day starts at 8 am;
- a container has just arrived, which you and your colleagues are going to unload;
- you place all products correctly on a pallet and seal the products;
- your working day ends around 5:00 pm and you go home.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
- Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this position of unloader
- You are physically strong, the boxes can be heavy.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a gross hourly wage of €11,53
- extra allowances in the evenings, weekends and public holidays
- a job for 40 hours a week.
- fixed working hours from 08:00 – 17:00.
- a safe working environment.
- the possibility for housing and transport.