Would you like to work in the vegetarian and vegan food sector? You and your colleagues perform tasks within the production process of this innovative company. You will work in 2 shifts at the mixing plant, for 40 hours a week.
Are you going all out?
As a production employee you will work in a department that mixes soybeans. These soybeans are then processed into vegetarian and vegan products.
Your average working day looks like this:
- you start in the morning shift at 06:00;
- you weigh the raw materials and fill the mixer;
- you assist in operating the machines and in solving malfunctions;
- when the production line is ready, you and your colleagues clean the line;
- during your work you ensure that the work environment is clean and tidy
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
- applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this position of production employee
- are you strong, the bags with raw materials can weigh 25 kg;
- do you speak English or Dutch;
- you have knowledge of HACCP and the food industry.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a gross hourly wage of €12,18
- a job for 40 hours a week.
- working hours from 22:00 – 06:15 and 06:00 – 14:15.
- you don’t have to work at Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- a safe working environment.
- the possibility for housing and transport.
- career opportunities to machine operator, with a salary of €12.11 per hour.