You do not mind a physical job, because as a loader and unloader you work with heavy car tires. Thanks to you, the customer's 165 shops are provided with tires so that your colleagues in the shops can place them under cars. We offer you this job for 40 hours a week.
Your new job
As a loader and unloader, you work in one shift from 08:00 to 16:00. You may have to work overtime.
Your average working day looks like this:
- your working day starts at 8 am;
- a container has just arrived, which you and your colleagues are going to unload;
- you ensure that the car tires end up in the right place in the warehouse;
- your working day ends around 4 p.m. and you go back home.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
- applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this position of unloader
- you are you flexible, staying an hour longer is no problem.
- you speak English or Dutch;
- you are physically strong.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a gross hourly wage of € 11.71.
- extra allowances in the evenings, weekends and public holidays
- a job for 40 hours a week.
- fixed working hours from 08:00 – 14:00.
- a safe working environment.
- the possibility for housing and transport.