Just the thought that you ensure that products in the warehouse end up at the right location makes you smile. Not only that. Your workplace the size of no less than 40 football fields makes a big impact. You are the forklift driver who ensures that the logistics process runs smoothly.
Your new job
As a forklift driver, you work in an impressive working environment with the most modern materials on location in Moerdijk. This company has been a household name in tire distribution for 50 years. Here you will find the largest stock of tires from both well-known brands and private labels. Your job? Using scanners, you move the car tires and ensure that they are stored in the right place in the warehouse. You do this every day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., so that you can go home on time. A great opportunity for a permanent job for a longer period of time is waiting for you.
Your average working day looks like this:
- You report 15 minutes before your working day starts.
- you enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while putting on your work shoes.
- your manager announces the daily schedule.
- you take the scanner and take a seat behind the wheel of the forklift.
- at the end of your working day you go home with a satisfied feeling.
The tire industry is constantly evolving. You will work for the largest distributor of car and truck tires in Europe. The atmosphere within the company can best be described as respectful, open and friendly.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
Why you also want to choose Pollux:
- Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- your well-being is our concern.
You are someone who likes to roll up your sleeves, work accurately and keep to agreements. For this forklift driver position:
- you have at least six months of work experience as a forklift driver.
- you preferably have a Dutch forklift truck certificate. If you don't have this, we will arrange this for you.
- you are you prepared to work on Saturdays during busy periods.
- you speak Dutch or English.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That's why we offer you for this full-time position:
- a gross hourly wage of € 12.56.
- a 38-hour working week with fixed times from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- extra allowances of 150% if you work on Saturdays.
- a good atmosphere in the workplace.
- a safe working environment.
- possibility of accommodation and transport to and from work (paid).
|Salary||€12,56 (excluding allowance)|