Logistics employees Ingram Micro
A stable workplace. That is what we offer you as a logistics employee for our customer Ingram Micro. Not only that. You are assured of a workplace where there is plenty of attention for you as a person, but also for your career. How about the opportunity to grow if you function? Or permanent employment after 6 months? If you want to work certain days or parts of a day or not, we will take this into account.
Your new job
Processing tens of thousands of orders per day for customers such as Bol.com and the Bijenkorf. You are the logistics employee who helps to have products ready on time for 1 of these customers. In this vacancy you work for 1 of the 4 departments:
- Picking: here you collect products that are on the list.
- Packing: you pack products manually or you check the CMC machine that does this.
- Putaway: you ensure that the incoming products arrive at the right place in the warehouse.
- Receiving: you receive goods and put them in the right place for the Putaway department.
Ingram Micro determines when you enter the department where you will be working. Do you prefer another department? The longer you work, the longer you can receive training to work in a different department.
Ingram Micro, your workplace
Ingram Micro is the e-fulfillment partner of major e-tailers including Bol.com and the Bijenkorf. The 189 logistics centres together count more than 17 million square meters of warehouse space. A fast growing organization, active in 64 countries. That requires a good logistics process. To make that happen, Ingram Micro works with a large team of people. From order pickers to forklift drivers; everyone contributes an important part within the organization.
All employees together are the heartbeat of the organization: 'The heartbeat of Logistics Services'. That is why Ingram Micro takes good care of every employee; whether you are a temporary worker or a permanent employee. How do they do this? Ingram Micro regularly has nice surprises; on hot days you get a glass of delicious fresh drink or there is an ice cream truck in front of the door. If there is something to celebrate, you can count on chocolate, a beautiful bunch of flowers or other attention. The modern and well-appointed canteen is fully equipped, including microwaves and refrigerators. You can get free coffee, tea and soup and fresh fruit is waiting for you twice a week.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Thousands of job seekers have preceded you and work for companies such as Ingram Micro. Let's discover the possibilities together.
Why you also want to choose Pollux:
- Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin, gender or age, you are welcome in our team. For this Logistics employee position at Ingram Micro:
- you preferably have some work experience working in a warehouse.
- you don't mind working in the evening/night.
- you speak Dutch or English.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That's why we offer you for this position at Ingram Micro:
- a gross hourly wage of € 10.50.
- extra allowances in the evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- the possibility to become a permanent employee of Ingram Micro after six months.
- career opportunities; for example to the function of troubleshooter.
- a safe working environment.
- possibility of accommodation and transport to and from work (paid).
|Salary||€ 10,50 (excluding allowances)|