Operational coordinator housing and transport
For Pollux Lodgement & Transport B.V. (PLT) we are recruiting an Operational Coordinator. In this position you ensure that the housing locations meet the requirements of SNF (Stichting Normering Flexwonen) and that the quality remains good, so that the new residents quickly feel at home. In addition, you ensure that the transport vehicles are checked and maintained so that they can safely go on the road.
A well-running process
You are the one who coordinates all activities in the housing and transport departments. You are the link between your colleagues, both at the office and at the accommodation locations. You ensure that the processes in the departments run smoothly, you set up new processes and guide your colleagues in this. You are also the one who maintains contact with the suppliers.
If you notice that something is broken and/or outdated in our accommodation locations, you make sure that a technician is called or that new parts are ordered. Is there damage to a car? Then you coordinate the repairs. To ensure that all activities run smoothly, we also expect a hands-on mentality from you: in addition to your coordinating role, you also do not mind arranging and/or ordering things yourself.
You and your colleagues ensure that the accommodation and transport are in perfect order.
Pollux Lodgement & Transport
PLT is a company that has been offering housing and transportation since 2017. PLT housing locations meet high quality requirements and meet the requirements of SNF. PLT's transport are also well maintained so that they can be used safely.
As an Operational Coordinator you can work well with others, but you can also manage a team. In addition, you take with you:
- minimum MBO+/HBO work and thinking level.
- good command of the Dutch and English language.
- excellent communication skills.
- a driving license B.
Your dose of working conditions
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a salary of at least € 2,395 per 4 weeks based on your knowledge and experience, with an employment contract of 40 hours per week.
- an employment contract for at least 32 hours per week.
- 25 days off per year based on 40 hours.
- travel allowance.
- pension scheme.
- year-end bonus in accordance with the collective labor agreement.
- fresh fruit and good bean coffee in the office.
- fun staff activities to get to know your colleagues even better.
|Hours||32 - 40|