Allround warehouse employee
All-round warehouse employee
Diversity is what you are looking for in your new job and as an Allround warehouse employee that is what you get! You will be working for a committed family business in Roosendaal. The various warehouse activities that you carry out contribute to the customer's successful, logistics process. We offer you this job for 40 hours a week, with fixed working hours.
Your new job
As an all-round warehouse employee you mainly work with toys and therefore with light boxes. You unload these boxes from the containers, you collect the right orders and provide the boxes with the right stickers.
Your average working day looks like this:
- you start your shift;
- a container has just arrived, which you and your colleagues are going to unload;
- then you grab a scanner and start collecting products according to a list;
- before the products are shipped, you check them for deviations;
- you keep the warehouse neat and in order during your work.
Get your new job via Pollux
A job that suits what you want and what you can do. That's what we help you with. And we have been doing this since 2005. With our head office in Roosendaal and various offices in Europe, we are ready every day. Let's discover the possibilities together.
- Applying yourself is not necessary, we will introduce you to your new employer.
- you have 1 permanent contact person who is always easily accessible.
- respect for everyone is our code word.
- you are central and this appreciation is palpable.
- your well-being is our concern.
Whoever you are, regardless of your origin or age, you are welcome in our team. For this position of all-round warehouse employee
- you preferably know how to work with a hand scanner.
What you get from us
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a gross hourly wage of € 10.50, but with allowances you come to € 11.94
- working days from Monday to Friday.
- three shifts, from 5:30 AM - 2:30 PM, from 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM and from 11:30 PM - 5:30 AM.a gross hourly wage of € 10.50.
- a job for 40 hours a week.
- a safe working environment.
- the possibility for housing and transport. (paid)