Production employee (bakery)
As a production employee, you prepare raw materials that are needed for production. You collect these raw materials and pour the raw materials into the mixing machine. Then you operate the mixer, followed by the packaging line. During your work, you keep an eye on the palletizer and you adhere to the procedures that have been drawn up in the field of safety and hygiene.
The client is a company specialized in products for the bakery, confectionery and chocolate sector.
As a production employee you receive - if you work during the day shift - €11.58 per hour. Are you willing to work in 4 shifts? Then you will receive €14.71 per hour.
Travel costs for this customer are a maximum of €6 per day.
You can work for this customer during the day shift, 40 hours a week. You can also choose to work in 4 shifts, 32 hours a week. These services are in the morning, afternoon and night.
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English or Dutch;
- You live near Zevenbergen;
- You have your own transport and accommodation.
Working through Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our consultant will introduce you to the customer, he/she will always remain your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for calamities;
- Opportunity to train;
- Pleasant working environment.
|Hours||32 - 40|
|Salary||€11,58 - €14,71|