As a sawyer, you are the one who determines the progress of the wood department. You receive the work orders and you provide the correct format wood parts based on working drawings. You can do this with a panel saw or dividing saw. You are responsible for the correct layout of the mounting panels so that all individual bed parts can be connected to each other.
The client is a maker of box springs. They work with various panel materials such as MDF. You will work in the Roosendaal branch in a team of 5 woodworkers. In addition to fixed models, custom box springs can also be made.
You can work here for a long time in a friendly team. The salary of a woodworker/saw is €13,-\
Working for this customer in some cases entitles you to allowances:
Overtime after 7.5 hours a day 12.5%
The working hours are from 07:30 am – 16:30 pm.
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English, Dutch or Polish;
- You have experience with woodworking.
Working through Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our consultant will introduce you to the customer, he/she will always remain your contact person
- We are available 24/7 for calamities;
- Opportunity to train;
- Pleasant working environment.