As a carpenter you can get to work to upholster beds. You will receive the made-up fabrics from the workshop and the necessary hulls from the woodworking department. After checking the correct dimensions and attachment points, you can upholster the bed. After upholstering, you are responsible for the correct assembly so that all parts can be connected to each other in the correct way.
The client is a maker of box springs. They work with various fabrics such as (fake) leather. You can work here for a long time in a friendly team. The salary of a carpenter is €13,-
Working for this customer in some cases entitles you to allowances:
Overtime after 7.5 hours a day 12.5%
The working hours are from 07:30 am – 16:30 pm.
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English, Dutch or Polish;
- You have experience as a carpenter.
Working through Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our consultant will introduce you to the customer, he/she will always remain your contact person
- We are available 24/7 for calamities;
- Opportunity to train;
- Pleasant working environment.