As Assistant Foreman you are involved in loading and unloading goods with an EPT. You are also responsible for stocking up on goods. You check goods and scan them in with a handheld terminal on the cold floor.
The client is a company specialized in the transport and storage of cooled and frozen products. It is therefore 2 degrees in the warehouse where you will be working. The customer provides you with thermal clothing.
The salary of an assistant foreman is € 12.14 / hour excluding cold allowance. The cold surcharge is € 0.20 per hour. You can grow to Voorman at this customer.
Working for this client in some cases entitles you to an allowance:
Monday - Friday, more than 40 hours / week 30%
Sundays and holidays 100%
2 shifts (start on or after 5:00 am or
after a late shift, starting on or after 2:00 pm) 8.75%
Day shift or night shift that starts on or after
10 p.m. or ends after 2 a.m. 11.25%
3 or more shifts 13.74%
This client works in 2 shifts: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM and 01:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
You have to work on Saturdays at least once every four weeks.
What do we expect from you?
- You speak Polish;
- You have experience with an EPT;
- You don't mind working in a cold environment;
- Knowledge of the English language is an advantage;
- Knowledge of meat is an advantage.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our intermediary will introduce you to the customer, he / she will always remain your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Possibility of training;
- Pleasant working environment.