As a Client Coordinator you live at the housing location where the temporary workers also live. This is practical because you are always close to the temporary worker and the customer. You will be working for one of our largest customers in Venlo.
What are you going to do as a customer coordinator at Pollux
- You conduct interviews with new temporary workers so that there is an optimal match between client and temporary worker;
- You supervise the temporary workers and are the first point of contact for them;
- You are often on the road with your company car to maintain contact with the client and temporary worker.
- Competitive salary. Depending on your specific knowledge and experience, you will be assigned to our salary house;
- Company car, laptop and telephone;
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and good team spirit;
- An open, personal work environment.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum MBO / HBO working and thinking level;
- At least one year of relevant experience as a (client) coordinator or a comparable position;
- Good oral and written command of the Polish language and Dutch and / or English language.
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specialized in the deployment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with various offices in Europe.
Not convinced yet?
No two days are the same at Pollux! Together with a close-knit and friendly team, you know how to get the job done every day.
Are you convinced that the above position suits you? Do not hesitate and apply immediately! Send your resume and motivation to Lizeth van Oorschot, firstname.lastname@example.org and / or to Nathalie van de Plas, email@example.com