As an unloader you load boxes and crates with refrigerated or frozen goods from a truck and place them on a pallet. In addition, you also regularly have to move pallets with an EPT.
The client is a company specialized in the transport and storage of cooled and frozen products. It is therefore 2 degrees in the warehouse where you will be working. The customer provides you with thermal clothing.
The salary of an unloader is €11,68/hour excluding cold allowance. The cold surcharge is € 0.20 per hour.
Working for this client in some cases entitles you to an allowance:
Monday - Friday, more than 40 hours / week 30%
Sundays and holidays 100%
2 shifts (start on or after 5:00 am or
after a late shift, starting on or after 2:00 pm) 8.75%
Day shift or night shift that starts on or after
10 p.m. or ends after 2 a.m. 11.25%
3 or more shifts 13.74%
You work for this client during the day shift from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English, Dutch or Polish;
- You have experience with an EPT;
- You don’t mind working in a cold environment;
- You like to work in a fixed shift.
Working via Pollux has a number of advantages:
- Our intermediary will introduce you to the client, he / she will always remain your contact person;
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies;
- Possibility of training;
- Pleasant working environment.