Work in Venlo: Orderpickers wanted!
Why do you want to work here?
- Ability to work many hours a week (35 – 50 hours);
- Good guidance;
- A fixed schedule and therefore fixed working hours;
- Possibility of a permanent contract;
The client is a worldwide supplier of goods for both consumers and companies.
What are you going to do and who are you?
You will work in a large warehouse in Venlo. You are responsible for processing orders and performing quality checks on the products that you collect.
You are accurate in carrying out the work. You can handle a hand terminal and you can easily switch between the various activities. You speak English or Dutch.
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here