Logistic employees wanted!
We’re looking for enthusiastic and motivated workers. This is a guaranteed work until the beginning of January 2019!
Are you someone who likes to work instead of looking for a suitable job? Do you want flexible working hours and work for major clients? If you do, read further. Pollux is looking for you!
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
As a logistic assistant, you’re working for major clients, like Bol.com, in a large warehouse in Waalwijk. You’re responsible for collecting and preparing orders. You’ll collect and process all orders together with an enthusiastic team. You are the important link between an order and the delivery to the customer.
- There is no experience required
- You are motivated to get started
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You are physically fit to do this work
- You don’t mind working in the evening/night
What do we offer you?
- Experience and working with major clients
- An hourly wage of €10,- if you are over 22 years of age*
- Attractive evening and night charge
- Extra charge on weekends and holidays
- Travel expenses (from 10km to max 50 km single ride, if you have your own transport)
- Personal contact person on location for all your questions / comments
Are you the suitable candidate we’re looking for? Do you want to work during the holidays for our clients? If you do so, then we’re looking for you! Fill out the registration form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
*The hourly wage depends on the client where you are going to work, your age and work experience. This is only an indication.