Logistic employees wanted!
We’re looking for enthusiastic and motivated workers. Are you someone who likes to work instead of looking for a suitable job? Do you want flexible working hours and work for major clients? If you do, read further. Pollux is looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a logistic assistant, you’re working for major clients, like Bol.com, in a large warehouse in Waalwijk. You’re responsible for collecting and preparing orders. You’ll collect and process all orders together with an enthusiastic team. You are the important link between an order and the delivery to the customer.
On your first working day Ingram Micro will determine in which department you will work. This can be in one of the following sections:
• Order picking
• Packing and repacking
• Receipt goods
You will spend your first two working days following a training from the relevant department.
Who are you?
- There is no experience required
- You are motivated to get started
- English, Dutch can you speak very well
- You flexible and stress-resistant
- You are physically fit to do this work
- Working in the evening or night doesn’t bother you
What do we offer you?
- Weekly salary (€10,20 hourly wage if your’re older than 21 years)
- Extra 50% for working hours in the weekend
- Extra 10% for working hours in the evening
- Extra 25% for working hours in the night
- Extra 50% for working hours during holidays
- Experience and working with major clients
- Personal contact person on location for all your questions / comments
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
Are you the suitable candidate we’re looking for? Do you want to work during the holidays for our clients? If you do so, then we’re looking for you! Fill out the registration form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
*The hourly wage depends on the client where you are going to work, your age and work experience. This is only an indication.