What are you going to do?
We are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor for a very nice client. Below are a number of activities that you are going to perform:
- You are responsible for the total process of receipt, storage and collection of goods.
- Managing the staff and setting priorities.
- Hiring external (extra) staff for peak moments
- Performing a check on warehouse transactions
- Manage (ensure availability) and order company resources such as pallets, stickers, foil, tape etc.
- Preparation and updating of procedures in the warehouse
- Assess staff and hold progress and assessment interviews.
- Supporting customers with regard to order status, stock heights, etc. (mail handling)
- Preparation of documents (CMR, AGD, MRN etc.)
- Provide work preparation for / for customer-specific VAL activities.
- Checking shipments and process for permit requirements and government regulations
What do we offer?
- Salary in line with the market, paid out weekly
- Lots of responsibility and space
- A position where your competencies are emphasized
- Chance of takeover by customer
Who are you?
- Completed logistics MBO training.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Participating in the operation is when necessary
- Experience with administrative and physical handling of customs goods.
- Organizational talent, persuasiveness, driven, clear communication.
- Work in an environment with high processing speed and work pressure.
- You speak English and Polish
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
The employer is active in the loading, unloading and transhipment activities for maritime shipping.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com