What are you going to do?
You will work as a Warehouse employee (EPT) at an international family business In the surroundings of Eindhoven. You work with an Electric Pallet Truck (EPT) to store products in the warehouse every day. In addition, you perform the following activities:
- You assist with the storage of products
- Taking care of internal product movements
- Keeping the warehouse in order
- Various other warehouse operations
What do we offer you?
- Weekly salary of € 10.32 per hour
- Guaranteed work until November (seasonal)
- Working and gaining experience with a top client
- Work in a very nice team
- Work in shifts
- Chance of takeover by customer
Who are you?
- You have experience with both a short and long Electric Pallet Truck (EPT)
- You can speak and write English
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- You have a flexible attitude
- You are prepared to work in different services (07: 00h – 15: 00h 13: 00h – 21: 00h) *
- You are prepared to work on Saturdays
*if you work in the morning shift, you are obligated to work on Saturday
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
You will work at an international family company. It’s a total supplier of fresh products for, among others, the supermarkets in the Netherlands. This means that they work from production to delivery!
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com