What are you going to do?
You join the team as a loader / unloader in a large warehouse in Moerdijk. You and your colleagues are responsible for loading and unloading containers so that orders can be delivered quickly. You can not be missed in the team! You support all colleagues by helping to store all incoming goods. In this work environment you can grow to a fixed value for both us and the client.
You make the difference within Pollux. We need your help immediately!
What do we offer?
- A fun, varied job as a loader / unloader for fulltime (40 hours per week)
- An hourly wage from € 10,55 *
- Additional plowing surcharge
- Flexible planning
- Gain experience at one of our top clients
- View of a permanent contract
Who are you?
You are accurate in carrying out the work. You are physically fit and you can easily switch between different activities. You are very collegial and you are flexible for the planning. In addition, you do not mind working in shifts and would like to earn extra money during the busy days of the year.
* The hourly wage depends on the client where you are going to work, your age and work experience. This is only an indication.
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on deploying motivated and qualified personnel on the international labor market. For you as a temporary employee means that you start working for one of our clients. This can be for a longer period, but also for a short period. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We make the salary on a weekly basis.
- We completely take away your worries by offering accommodation and transport if possible.
- We are transparent, which means that you always have information about your work, salary and your personal data can be viewed digitally.
The employer is a logistic company and supplies various types of goods all over the world.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org