What are you going to do?
You join the team as a loader / unloader in a large warehouse in Venlo and Venray. You and your colleagues are responsible for loading and unloading containers so that orders can be delivered quickly. You also support the storage of all incoming goods. In this work environment you can grow to a fixed value for both us and the client.
You make the difference within Pollux. We need your help immediately!
What do we offer?
- A fun, varied job as a loader / unloader for fulltime (40 hours a week)
- An hourly wage of € 9,44*
- A flexible planning
- Gain workexperience at one of our top clients
- View of a permanent contract
Who are you?
You are accurate in carrying out the work. You are physically fit and you can easily switch between different activities. You are very collegial and you are flexible for the planning. In addition, you do not mind working in shifts and would like to earn extra money during the busy days of the year.
* The hourly wage depends on the client where you are going to work, your age and work experience. This is only an indication.
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
The company offers consumers and businesses goods and products for in and around the house. The online seller is a global supplier for both consumers and businesses.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org