Pollux Personeelsdiensten BV
Fulltime | Salary according to CAO
What are you going to do?
We are looking for maintenance engineers for an international employer in Best. You are responsible for the maintenance and installation of the machines. You provide preventive maintenance so that there are no risks in production. You ensure a safe and hygienic working environment. You monitor the machines daily, but also the air control and cooling installations. Of course you are the person who is responsible for reparations and solving malfunctions.
What do we offer you?
- Market-conform salary according to the CAO.
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Working in a very pleasant team
- Work in shifts
- View of a permanent contract
Who are you?
- You speak English
- Knowledge of Dutch language is an advantage.
- Completed MBO (level 3) education
- Technical insight and affinity with production (machines)
- Experience in production
- A high sense of responsibility
- Communicative skills in guiding colleagues
- You can work independently and in a team
- You enjoy working in shifts
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
The client is an extremely professional and internationally active food processing company with several branches in the Netherlands.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com