What are you going to do?
Our client in Oosterhout is looking for a production employee. In this position you are responsible for:
- Mixing plastic granules
- Filling and pouring of ground plastic into silos or big bags.
- Grinding plastic products into granules
- Keeping the workspace tidy and in order.
- Other warehouse activities
What do we offer you?
- Weekly salary
- Attractive extra surcharges
- Work in shifts (3 different teams)
- A dynamic and fun workplace
Who are you?
- You speak English or Dutch
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate
- You are reliable and socially oriented
- You don’t mind working in shifts
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
The employer is the specialist in the field of grinding and compounding plastics.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com