What are you going to do?
You will work as a production employee for an international client in Dordrecht. This means that you are responsible for moving, loading and unloading goods. It is relatively hard work because you work with steel cables, lifting and hoisting techniques. You are responsible for delivering, installing and checking customers’ orders in good order.
What do we offer you?
- Weekly salary
- Attractive extra fees
- Work and gain experience with a top client
- Work in a very nice team
- Work in shifts
Who are you?
- Demonstrable experience in logistics
- Physically strong and fit to lift heavy parts
- Flexible for the planning
- You speak English or Dutch
- You are accurate and have a high sense of responsibility
- You can work independently and in a team
- You like to work in shifts
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
The client has been a supplier of steel cables and hoisting and lifting techniques for more than 50 years. Services include advice up to installations and controls.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org