You can start immediately
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated planner (m/f).
Are you looking for a varied job in a nice company? Come work at Pollux!
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specialized in the deployment of both Dutch and international workers. The head office is located in Roosendaal with several offices in Eastern Europe. Whether it is a practical job or specialists; we quickly make the optimum match between client and candidate.
No day is the same at Pollux! Together with a close and pleasant team you know how to get the job done every day. In addition, at Pollux you get all the space you need to take on responsibilities and develop yourself as a professional but also as an individual.
As an planner you are the point of contact for both customers and temporary workers. You guide and support this optimally, in which binding and captivating are central.You plan the deployment of permanent and flexible employees in such a way that the demand of the clients can be optimally met. Our employees are scheduled at three levels: clients, housing and transport. This must be coordinated in such a way that maximum efficiency is achieved.
You perform administrative operations where necessary. In addition, together with your colleagues you solve personnel and planning related issues.
You will be deployed at our office in Roosendaal or on location at our clients.
• Contact point for temporary workers and clients;
• Managing and controlling the different groups with temporary employees with the aim of placing the right temporary workers in the right place;
• Maintaining contacts with temporary workers and clients;
• Introducing and supervising temporary employees with clients;
• supplying the required information to clients;
• Solving problems / calamities;
• Taking care of daily planning through the digital planning software;
• Adequate processing of changes in the planning;
• Supporting the Recruitment and Selection department with regard to recruiting temporary employees;
• Ensuring correct administrative handling in accordance with our internal work processes;
• Minimum MBO working and thinking level;
• In possession of driving license B;
• Good command of the Dutch and / or English language;
• Good communication and writing skills;
• Positive and flexible attitude;
• Self-starting, service-oriented, solution-oriented, accurate and proactive;
• Flexible: no nine to five mentality;
• Willing to be on call by telephone after office hours and during the weekend;
• Being able to handle work pressure (stress resistant);
• Experience in the temporary employment sector is preferred.
• Salary dependent on specific knowledge and experience, in accordance with the CAO;
• Good secondary employment conditions;
• An open, personal work environment;
• Enthusiastic colleagues and a good team spirit.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org