What are you going to do?
You are responsible for the entire production line and you ensure that everyone knows what to do. In addition, you are responsible for building, operating, (possibly) converting and cleaning the machines in your line. It is a position where you are responsible for the quality and achieving the set goals.
What do we offer?
• Weekly salary of €13,96 per hour
• Good secundary employment conditions
• Work in shifts, Monday to Saturday
• 38 hours a week
Who are you?
• Technical insight
• Knowledge of food safety (HAPPC)
• You are independent and responsible
• You master the Dutch language
• Positive attitude
• A packer
• Knowledge of meat and meat products is an advantage
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal
The client is an extremely professional and internationally active food processing company with several branches in the Netherlands.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com