What are you going to do?
You will work as a metal cutter / welder for an international client in Moerdijk. This means that you make various metals smaller with a metal cutter. Your duties include loading, operating, adjusting and unloading the cutting machines. You also carry out quality checks and assist your colleagues if necessary.
What do we offer you?
- Weekly salary of € 10.72 per hour
- Work and gain experience with a top client
- Work in a very pleasant team
- Work in shifts
Who are you?
- Experience within the metal industry
- You are motivated and you enjoy working
- You speak a little English or Dutch
- You are flexible and resistant to stress
- You don’t mind manual labor
- You enjoy working in shifts
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
The employer is a recycling company in stainless steel scrap located in Moerdijk with its own site and connection to the port.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com