What are you going to do?
You work primarily in the open air as a ground worker. You work on various projects in civil engineering. This means that you also work in different locations. A ground worker is involved in simple digging and grounding work when constructing various facilities or when cleaning pieces of land.
What do we offer?
- Weekly salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Work in shifts or work independently
- Available on a project basis
Who are you?
- You speak English or Dutch
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are driven in the work you do
- You have a flexible mentality regarding working hours and locations
- You live in the Nispen area
Who are we?
Pollux is an employment agency that focuses on the deployment of motivated and qualified personnel in the international labor market. For you as a temporary worker this means that you get started with one of our clients. This may be for a longer period, but it can also be for a short time. Working at Pollux gives you a lot of certainty:
- We’ll pay the salary every week
- We offer various (practical) training courses to develop your personal growth.
- We are transparent, which means that you can find information about your work, salary and personal information online within Flexportal.
The client has been a partner in earthworks and transport for more than 30 years.
Please note: for people with a nationality from a country that is not a member of the EU or EEA, other rules have been drawn up to work in the Netherlands. For more information, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com